Live & Loud 2007



A special thank to Eddie Lim. I was so suprised that he called me on Friday, just to ask am I interested on this concert.


Its a bit far (Mont Kiara) for LL where there is no public transport. However, that not a problem to me as I'm not youngster anymore. I own a car (小蓝), 哈哈. Without any expectation with the distance, We feel very satisfied as we managed to stand just in front of the stage. We reached there at 6.30pm and the concert end at 12++ midnight. Its really tired but I think is worth it. Good performance from all the singer.
I really cannot admit that Ah Mei is the best entertainer for the day. With only 6 songs, she managed to make all fans dance & sing with her. Without shy, everybody hand up & dance. Definately, I did the same. That stupid malay guard looking at us with the weird look. He must be thinking 'All this fellow must be crazy'. 哈哈.
第一次看阿妹的现场演唱. 真得很精彩. 全场都 'high' 到不型. 在TV 看过她的Show, 都觉得很high. 没想到可以亲身体险. 如果他来做演唱会, 我一定去. 等你哦.
Performer is from Malaysia:-
Michael Wong 光良
• Fish Leong 梁静茹
• Victor Wong 品冠
Andrew Tan 陈势安

Performer from Hong Kong:-
• Vincy Chan 泳儿
• Kenny Kwan 关智斌

Performer from Taiwan:-
Zhang Hui Mei (A-Mei) 张惠妹
• Zhang Zhen Yue 张震岳
• Claire Kuo 郭静

Andrew Tan 陈势安

Kenny Kwan 关智斌
Claire Kuo 郭静
Fish Leong 梁静茹 & Victor Wong 品冠
Michael Wong 光良
Zhang Hui Mei (A-Mei) 张惠妹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog