What love mean to you?

Have you ever break up with someone that you really love? Is that hurt? How long that you need to recover? How you recover? Don't worry, is not me.

I have a friend who is just broke up with her/his lover. Hxx attitude totally change, from a person that talk non-stop to a very quiet person. XX totally don't have any appetite to eat. I was a bit worry about XX and I can even help XX. At this moment, I think I can't do anything accept leave XX alone. XX promise hopefully will only last for 2 weeks. I hope XX will recover as soon as possible.

I know you can do it. GAMBATEH..AJA AJA FIGHTING

Lesson of the day:
1) Have you comes a cross to a time that you feel very tired & frustrated with your job? I tried that before. This is really the time that I think 'I need a BF that can share my entire problem'.
2) Love is really not everything. Sometimes, you will feel you need it just because of lonely. When you fill in your life with all sorts of activities, you will feel love is only just a minor part of our life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog