A Gentlemen Boss that I have
I was told that I will be changing boss again after the BSC restructuring. The bad news is I was under a guy from Scotland, meaning AMO. However, its still consider lucky for me as he will based in Singapore instead of Malaysia.
Today is the first time I meet him. First impression : he was handsome and smart. Besides that, he was totally different from Asian guy. I never see such a gentlemen guy in my life. He is my boss but still open the door for us & ladies first concept while we are in the lift. I am totally not used to such good treatment from a guy especially my boss. Please...what happen to Asian guy? Haiz...speechless...
This is human. You keep complaining when there are no such gentlemen around you. But when there is one, you will feel weird. Er…At least, I feel weird. I have no idea how the other feel.
Today is the first time I meet him. First impression : he was handsome and smart. Besides that, he was totally different from Asian guy. I never see such a gentlemen guy in my life. He is my boss but still open the door for us & ladies first concept while we are in the lift. I am totally not used to such good treatment from a guy especially my boss. Please...what happen to Asian guy? Haiz...speechless...
This is human. You keep complaining when there are no such gentlemen around you. But when there is one, you will feel weird. Er…At least, I feel weird. I have no idea how the other feel.
Comments