Tired...sleepy.....
Early morning
After a heavy dinner last night with JI, BH, YE & YG I feel a bit guilty as I gain weight this 2 weeks. That is why I still forced myself to wake up early in the morning, 5.45pm. As usual had rote canai as our breakfast just after the climbed. It actually not advisable to eat anything within 1 hour after you exercise. Your body tends to keep/save more fat. You should have it after an hour of your exercise. I think that is why I still gain weight even I exercise every week.

Yummy Donut from Big Apple
Good night. .ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ 10.00pm.
After a heavy dinner last night with JI, BH, YE & YG I feel a bit guilty as I gain weight this 2 weeks. That is why I still forced myself to wake up early in the morning, 5.45pm. As usual had rote canai as our breakfast just after the climbed. It actually not advisable to eat anything within 1 hour after you exercise. Your body tends to keep/save more fat. You should have it after an hour of your exercise. I think that is why I still gain weight even I exercise every week.
Roti Canai with variety yammy kari
Next ...
Follow YE to Saucolny warehouse to buy tight. Too bad, it’s sold out. Think it another way, It’s good too because I save at least RM40++. It’s not worth to spend just because of one event. YE were like an expert/staff there. Know all the shoe's function, price & stock availability.
Follow YE to Saucolny warehouse to buy tight. Too bad, it’s sold out. Think it another way, It’s good too because I save at least RM40++. It’s not worth to spend just because of one event. YE were like an expert/staff there. Know all the shoe's function, price & stock availability.
What next?
We were rushing down town just for one reason. I would never ever drive to KL if I have no specific good reason. It won't be any different for this round. I went to Sungai Wang just to redeem a few tickets, Lee Hom - 改变自己 promotion. KF was outstation & SW was still happily shopping at Taiwan. OMG it mean I need to go alone. Help!! Who volunteer to go with me? It going to be damn boring to queue there alone. Luckily, YG don't mine to go with me. I am going to charge them. Ha-ha.
Then..???
I seldom drive to KL & so happen there are Parkson grand sales. Let don't waste the chance to shop for a while. A while = almost 90 mins. Won't considered as window shopping as I managed to buy something. A shirt & err..secret...
At last I bought it
- As I parked my car at Time squared, I have no choice but to shop around Time Square too. Just to check on prices on tight for diff brands - Brooks, Nike & Adidas. Totally out of my budget. Frankly speaking I'm looking for price varies from RM10 to RM15.
Don't think that I manage to save $$ bcoz I didn't but Any tight. Totally out of my expectation. There is one adidas travel bag which only cost RM80++. Haiz..since I have been looking for quite sometimes, without thinking I just bought it. Don't care as long as I like it.
Tonight YG will stay overnight at my house. She will have her first run tomorrow morning. Due to distance problem, it better for her to sleep at my house.
Food... ???
On the way back, bought some donut for tomorrow breakfast, Big Apple from Tesco extra. RM9.50 for 6 pieces.
We were rushing down town just for one reason. I would never ever drive to KL if I have no specific good reason. It won't be any different for this round. I went to Sungai Wang just to redeem a few tickets, Lee Hom - 改变自己 promotion. KF was outstation & SW was still happily shopping at Taiwan. OMG it mean I need to go alone. Help!! Who volunteer to go with me? It going to be damn boring to queue there alone. Luckily, YG don't mine to go with me. I am going to charge them. Ha-ha.
Then..???
I seldom drive to KL & so happen there are Parkson grand sales. Let don't waste the chance to shop for a while. A while = almost 90 mins. Won't considered as window shopping as I managed to buy something. A shirt & err..secret...
At last I bought it
- As I parked my car at Time squared, I have no choice but to shop around Time Square too. Just to check on prices on tight for diff brands - Brooks, Nike & Adidas. Totally out of my budget. Frankly speaking I'm looking for price varies from RM10 to RM15.
Don't think that I manage to save $$ bcoz I didn't but Any tight. Totally out of my expectation. There is one adidas travel bag which only cost RM80++. Haiz..since I have been looking for quite sometimes, without thinking I just bought it. Don't care as long as I like it.
Tonight YG will stay overnight at my house. She will have her first run tomorrow morning. Due to distance problem, it better for her to sleep at my house.
Food... ???
On the way back, bought some donut for tomorrow breakfast, Big Apple from Tesco extra. RM9.50 for 6 pieces.
Yummy Donut from Big Apple
Good night. .ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ 10.00pm.
Comments
Anyway I will be going too...
But if you really want...I dont mine...hahhahah Joking only ler..