Brooks Fun Run Series




Was damn late for today's date with Bee Hong & Jee Ing. I suppose to reach Jee Ing house at 6.45am and Majalela at 7am. Guess what time I reach there. 7.05 jee ing's house & 7.20 meet Chew B. I was late for about 20 minutes. Luckily ChewB was at good mood.


FRIM was really a good place to jog. With good & fresh air. I hope I leave nearby so that I can go everyweek to jog. Before the run, we have some light exercise. The run started around 8.04am for 5KM. This is more to family day where most of them bring along their son & daugther. Organiser planned to have it next year at Taiping. Quite well organise as there is also banana, watermelon, nasi lemak, Cendol & twiggies for us.


Move your body..1 .2.3.4.5.6.7.8


My lucky number for this run, 1032

Yes. I know you can.


Banana & watermelon

Worth of RM10

Breakfast please...
We planned to eat dim sum even before the run started. Now I know why I gain weight instead of lose weight. Without wasting time, we went for breakfast. DIM SUM.

Now you see............................now you don't

Comments

Popular posts from this blog