Lee Hom Change Myself


Finally.....my second album with his signature...

I think this is what I expect everytime he came to Malaysia for album promotion.
- One week before, you have to redeem ticket with his latest album
- That day itself, at least more than 3K of people there just to get signature.
- Definately sing a few song for all the fans
- Definately you can't see anything because I'm not tall enough.
- Definately (1000%) will get his signature no matter how many people, so don't worry.


Journey started at 6pm from my office to Sungai Wang. Waited for him for almost 1 1/2 hour and another 1 1/2 hour just to get the signature. Not really a big deal but just tired.


Felt a bit boring, so just testing 1.2.3.


Can you imagine how far I am based on this pic
By the way, my camera is 7.1x optical zoom lens.

I still remembered that he looked very tired during his last concert promotion (Jan 2007). Something slightydifferent for this tour promotion.He looked so smart and fresh. He tried his best to look and smile to all his fans. However, I still feel a bit fate just like someone was forcing him to do so but I think he really do his best. He is just a singer and not joker & PRO. His responsibility is to compose more quality song. Agreed?

Comments

Keef said…
lee hom rockkkkssss...
yes, i agreed...and he did a great job by including the element of the enviroment issues into his new album...really love it

Popular posts from this blog