Genting Trailblazer 2007

No choice but to wake up early,6.30am to prepare for the race. I can't really fall on sleep for the whole night. Keep thinking for my aunt. Hope she will not visit me until the end of the race. Pray...pray...
10 of us = 5 teams.
aim to finish it..only 8km
The event started with some minor exercise guide by Firstness first's staff. She was so energetic and too bad I was suffering to follow her step, left right, left right, front back front back & Jump Jump. FORGET IT.
The event flaged off sharp at 8.30am for Wild (14KM) & 8.35am for Mild (8KM). Begin with a flat road for almost 2KM. The real challenges started just after the long house. Running down the stairs, cross over big fallen tree along the track, river crossing & climbed up & downhill with slippery mud. After 2 hrs plus of running, hiking, jumping, walking, sweating & Pokkaing, finally we came near to the finishing line. However, I have no idea why we still need to walk for almost 1/2 hr even I can see those obstacle and finishing line. This is so call 'can see but cannot reach'.
This is all the obstacle waiting for us, 200 meter toward the finishing line. You have no choice but to jump, run, hike & even crawl.
At last we managed to finish this 8KM of painful race. ChewB and myself was holding hand running toward the finishing line.
Let me take some opportunity to thank Yee Hua & Yen Erl.
1) advice during the obstacle stage
2) picture that you all take for us
What RM 178 per team worth of :
1) 1 dry-fit T-shirt
2) 1 tin of 100plus
3) 1 tin of Milo (sorry, I kau tim it alr)
4) 1 notebook
5) 2 bottles of spritzer
6) 1 fitness first hankerchief
7) 1 porch
8) 1 power gel
9) 1 finisher medal
10) Bib No 'MW08'
extra RM200 for a room @ Awana Genting + Dinner for 2 (At last make it to ???)
Lesson of the day: Something that you feel is painful & not worth it but still I enjoy it very much. During this 8Km of racing, I learned to appreciate my car, my bed, my 100plus, my soucolny sportshoe, my energy, my friends, teamwork, cleanliness, my health & lastly myself. The most that I appreciated is my CAR. With my car, I can easily reach 8KM. I Love you.



Comments