Only Sacrifies for him - 學友光年世界巡迴演唱會08
Approximately 9.37am , I received a notes from Stephanie with title Jacky Cheung Tickets. Without thinking of what I'm doing now, I open the notes.
Hello, The tickets are bought already. I've asked for VIP seats (In the middle). The tickets are RM470, after 20% discount will be RM376 per ticket.
Yeah, at last I managed to reserve a ticket..read to the next sentence...
When can you guys pass me the money?
Haha..money again. I really PK. Quickly send a notes to cancel my Pangkor trip, have to sacrify a bit. Pangkor can go anytime but this concert might be his last, who know? By the way, anybody want to go for Saturday show? Call me if there is. Thanks.
Showtime : Friday 18 January 2008
Countdown to 學友光年世界巡迴演唱會08 : 59 days
Hello, The tickets are bought already. I've asked for VIP seats (In the middle). The tickets are RM470, after 20% discount will be RM376 per ticket.
Yeah, at last I managed to reserve a ticket..read to the next sentence...
When can you guys pass me the money?
Haha..money again. I really PK. Quickly send a notes to cancel my Pangkor trip, have to sacrify a bit. Pangkor can go anytime but this concert might be his last, who know? By the way, anybody want to go for Saturday show? Call me if there is. Thanks.
Showtime : Friday 18 January 2008
Countdown to 學友光年世界巡迴演唱會08 : 59 days
Comments