兄弟
Manage to catch up with a movie this afternoon with Hee Ju, 兄弟. Basically I was interest on this movie just because to the actor, especially 苗侨伟. I never put any expectation on it as I don't really interested on those gangster kind of movie. However, I was a bit impressed with this movie. Quite an intersting movie that I stongly recommend.
The story is a little bit different from the past. It all about a relationship between brother, 苖侨伟 & Eason. 苖侨伟 was the head of the associate. It is not as stress as like 江湖. Some funny script in between to made it more relax.

Does it look HOT?...or superhot?
What's next...Time to go home..!! Good night.
The story is a little bit different from the past. It all about a relationship between brother, 苖侨伟 & Eason. 苖侨伟 was the head of the associate. It is not as stress as like 江湖. Some funny script in between to made it more relax.
兄弟, Andy Lau, 苖侨伟, 黄日华, 汤镇业
·片名:兄弟
·英文名:Brothers
·导演:赵崇基
·主演:刘德华 苗侨伟 陈奕迅
黄奕 黄日华 汤镇业
王志文 林家栋 金燕玲
·出品:映艺娱乐
新传媒星霖电影
保利博纳
·上映日期:2007年10月18日
·官网:http://www.brothers2007.com/
·英文名:Brothers
·导演:赵崇基
·主演:刘德华 苗侨伟 陈奕迅
黄奕 黄日华 汤镇业
王志文 林家栋 金燕玲
·出品:映艺娱乐
新传媒星霖电影
保利博纳
·上映日期:2007年10月18日
·官网:http://www.brothers2007.com/
Take a few hours to shopping. Shopping means spend $$. However, happy & satisfied because manage to buy some stuff that I planned. Huh.
Lee Hom's new CD + Nike dry-fit Cap
* What we do next? Dinner time. Having Dinner with HJ, ChewB & ChewB's friends at Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
** What we had for our dinner? Steamboat but definately not Kepong's steamboat. Second time I'm having this steamboat. I really missed it so much as you will addict to it.
Does it look HOT?...or superhot?
What's next...Time to go home..!! Good night.


Comments