Details for Leehom Malaysia Promote Tour 2007
At last he come to Malaysia for new CD promotion, 改变自己. However, It was on friday night, 8pm. I want to go. I will try to make sure that I was available on that day.

'yai cha kwai' sandwic, with ham
Showcase
Date: 9th Nov 2007 (Friday)
Time: 8.00 p.m.
Venue: Sungei Wang, 4th Floor carpark
Ticket redemption
Date: 3rd Nov 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 3.00 p.m.
Venue: Sungei Wang, 6th Floor
Redemption methods
CD (1st Version / 2nd version) = 2 normal tickets
2nd version CD + Bag = 2 tickets for special area
****Gasing****
After a full & fat dinner yesterday, forced mself to wake up early (6am) to do some exercise. This is the first time I went Gasing with my Sister, Eve & her sister. This is also the longest time that I need to finish the whole track. Guess....3.2.1. **2 hours plus**. I was so cham as there is a lot of mosquito. I don't like to donate bloods ler.
Enjoy lo
****Dinner****
Meet Siew Wen at Golden Bread for dinner. This is the shop recommend by Chui Ling, '1 day 5 Meals'. Something different which sandwiches was not made by bread but 'yau cha kwai'. Actually nothing really special. Other than that, bad service & damn slow. However, there is one thing that I strongly recommended, soya bean. It really nice.
'yai cha kwai' sandwic, with ham
Comments