First farewell lunch for JTI
First farewell lunch for JTI's staff. Most important this is one of our AF manager, Chin. Is this a good sign to us that this is not a good company to stay? I's still on my way to find out the answer. Whole bunch of us went to Rakuzen, Plaza Damas (Oposite to Sri Hartamas) for Lunch.
Today, my manager had a short discussion with me. Something that I need to think about it. Either to choose Market Finance (Finance Assoicate) or A planner (FP&A). I really have no idea which to choose as I haven't really on hand with Market finance yet. As what she mention, there is a chance for me to travel for market finance and more on actual figure. 2 months in this new company, seriously I don't feel that I learn anything for Planning. Maybe still new (only excuse that I can think off). Haiz..headache.

Lesson of the day : Hate to make decision. Scare that will be a dead end but anyway have to learn.
Today, my manager had a short discussion with me. Something that I need to think about it. Either to choose Market Finance (Finance Assoicate) or A planner (FP&A). I really have no idea which to choose as I haven't really on hand with Market finance yet. As what she mention, there is a chance for me to travel for market finance and more on actual figure. 2 months in this new company, seriously I don't feel that I learn anything for Planning. Maybe still new (only excuse that I can think off). Haiz..headache.

Lesson of the day : Hate to make decision. Scare that will be a dead end but anyway have to learn.
Comments