Corpoate Orientation - Day 1
2 day Corporate Orientation was schedule for today and tomorrow.
Feel so good because can be out of the office for 2 days without thinking of work. If I was still in XXX, I will be very worried on my work especially closing time. However, I thave no such feeling at all for this company. May be heart is really not there. What is so interesting of this orientation?
- Wake up early in the morning because we need too catch up with the bus on 7.45pm.
Rundown for day 1
- History of the company
- Corporate information (Org Chart, parent company, HQ, factory and so on)
- Corporate vision/value/mission
- Employee benefits
- briefing by head of each department on org chart, nature of work and objective (this is the most sleepy area that make me almost fall on sleep)
- Dinner at Plaza Mont Kiara, XXXXX place (Can't even remembered the name of the restaurant)
By the time we finished our dinner, it alr 9++. Bath & sleep.
Lesson of the day : Free from work doesn't mean is good thing. It still make you feel tired.
Feel so good because can be out of the office for 2 days without thinking of work. If I was still in XXX, I will be very worried on my work especially closing time. However, I thave no such feeling at all for this company. May be heart is really not there. What is so interesting of this orientation?
- Wake up early in the morning because we need too catch up with the bus on 7.45pm.
Rundown for day 1
- History of the company
- Corporate information (Org Chart, parent company, HQ, factory and so on)
- Corporate vision/value/mission
- Employee benefits
- briefing by head of each department on org chart, nature of work and objective (this is the most sleepy area that make me almost fall on sleep)
- Dinner at Plaza Mont Kiara, XXXXX place (Can't even remembered the name of the restaurant)
By the time we finished our dinner, it alr 9++. Bath & sleep.
Lesson of the day : Free from work doesn't mean is good thing. It still make you feel tired.
Comments