Landed Safely back in Kazakhstan
Yahoo....Hurray...Glad to know that our first astronaut landed safely back in Kazakhstan at 6.37pm (Malaysia time) after spending 11 days in space. Safely touched down about 200km off course at 1037 GMT. I have no idea what he had done for this 11 days (because I didn't really follow up with the news). According to my dad , he was not feeling well. Meaning he didn't carry on with those 3 research that he suppose to do. I will definately find out is that true. I actually not really trust whatever my dad tell me.

Source fr The Star : Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor
Lesson of the days : Don't just simply trust whatever other people say. Sometimes even you personally see it, but it doesn't mean things happen that way. Especially those 'tai jak kong'

Source fr The Star : Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor
Lesson of the days : Don't just simply trust whatever other people say. Sometimes even you personally see it, but it doesn't mean things happen that way. Especially those 'tai jak kong'
Comments