What I do for my last day in IBM?
Basically Last day = Busy.
Have to rush all my recon and booking. hehe. Still managed to book one voucher today. I'm please to announce "My last booking in IBM is PWL8001". By the time I finished everything, it was too late to return my thinkpad to cloning center. Haiz. Just worried I can't get my salary on time this month.
Photo session.

Manager in IBM for 2 1/2 year (3 of of 5 manager)
My previous manager (Chien Li), Myself, current Manager (Ee Shan) & finallly coming soon manager (Lai)
At last I simply pack my thing. Don't have much time to go thru all the rubbish in my drawer.
Good food : Having seafood with Yen Erl, Bee Hong, Jee ing & Yen Ghee at Kepong. RM18 per KG. 100%
recommended. Remember to call me when you all are going.

(Our gathering food - Crab)
Lesson if the day : For my next last day...I will pack my thing earlier. Don't be so lazy please. 改变自己
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 4 days
Countdown to new job : 10 days
Have to rush all my recon and booking. hehe. Still managed to book one voucher today. I'm please to announce "My last booking in IBM is PWL8001". By the time I finished everything, it was too late to return my thinkpad to cloning center. Haiz. Just worried I can't get my salary on time this month.
Photo session.

Manager in IBM for 2 1/2 year (3 of of 5 manager)
My previous manager (Chien Li), Myself, current Manager (Ee Shan) & finallly coming soon manager (Lai)
At last I simply pack my thing. Don't have much time to go thru all the rubbish in my drawer.
Good food : Having seafood with Yen Erl, Bee Hong, Jee ing & Yen Ghee at Kepong. RM18 per KG. 100%
recommended. Remember to call me when you all are going.

(Our gathering food - Crab)
Lesson if the day : For my next last day...I will pack my thing earlier. Don't be so lazy please. 改变自己
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 4 days
Countdown to new job : 10 days
Comments