心如刀割
Early in the morning, received sms from him that make me sad and wanna cry. I never tought he will treat me like that. However, I think this is really a good indication to me (I know what shall do). Anyway, thank for everything that you have given to me. I really appreciate it. However, I hope we won't meet anymore. THE END.
歌曲:心如刀割 歌手:张学友
我的天是灰色
我的心是蓝色
触摸着你的心
竟是透明的
你的悠然自得
我却束手无策
我的心痛竟是你的快乐
其实我不想对你恋恋不舍
但什么让我辗转反侧
不觉我说着说着天就亮了
我的唇角尝到一种苦涩
我是真的为你哭了
你是真的随他走了
就在这一刻
全世界伤心角色又多了我一个
我是真的为你爱了
你是真的跟他走了
能给的我全都给了我都舍得
除了让你知道我心如刀割
Lesson of the day : No matter how sad I am today, I still can act as normal. However, I really can't stand it when I was alone. DAMN.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 5 days
Countdown to my last day : 1 days
歌曲:心如刀割 歌手:张学友
我的天是灰色
我的心是蓝色
触摸着你的心
竟是透明的
你的悠然自得
我却束手无策
我的心痛竟是你的快乐
其实我不想对你恋恋不舍
但什么让我辗转反侧
不觉我说着说着天就亮了
我的唇角尝到一种苦涩
我是真的为你哭了
你是真的随他走了
就在这一刻
全世界伤心角色又多了我一个
我是真的为你爱了
你是真的跟他走了
能给的我全都给了我都舍得
除了让你知道我心如刀割
Lesson of the day : No matter how sad I am today, I still can act as normal. However, I really can't stand it when I was alone. DAMN.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 5 days
Countdown to my last day : 1 days
Comments