Pain.
Back pain. Become OKU (Orang Kurang Upaya). Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
At last, closed my last month book for IBM - IGF. Next month will have new challenge. Hopefully everything was fine tomorrow. I don't want any hyperion, Please. Let me pray first. Haha.
Good night!!
Lesson of the day : When you have no interest on something, you will not care anymore. She changed from the first day I meet her. She never MC before during closing time. But today, She really don't care, MC je ler.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 15 days
Countdown to my last day : 11 days
Good News : Shirley messaged me - she received the concert ticket this morning.
At last, closed my last month book for IBM - IGF. Next month will have new challenge. Hopefully everything was fine tomorrow. I don't want any hyperion, Please. Let me pray first. Haha.
Good night!!
Lesson of the day : When you have no interest on something, you will not care anymore. She changed from the first day I meet her. She never MC before during closing time. But today, She really don't care, MC je ler.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 15 days
Countdown to my last day : 11 days
Good News : Shirley messaged me - she received the concert ticket this morning.
Comments