At last I bought it
Just knowing from my mum, there is on murder case happen which make me feel scary. A man was cut into 11 pieces and was only found 1 month later (according to China Press). I was wondering what actually this guy had done until died in such a way? Problem really problem.
Finally transition started today. Everything look good today. She managed to understand on what I guide her. But I think it was pretty straight forward. Anyway all the best & Selamat Maju Jaya.
Bought something new today.. Guess what is that? It really a nice concert. No regret. hehe..(MUM : piak piak waste money again)

Lesson of the day : You will have a better understanding if you are the predecessor. Like taking an exam. Test on your understanding. Remember to be patient.
Weather forecast KL : Rain, High : 29'C , Low : 22'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 21 days
Countdown to my last day : 17 days
Finally transition started today. Everything look good today. She managed to understand on what I guide her. But I think it was pretty straight forward. Anyway all the best & Selamat Maju Jaya.
Bought something new today.. Guess what is that? It really a nice concert. No regret. hehe..(MUM : piak piak waste money again)
Lesson of the day : You will have a better understanding if you are the predecessor. Like taking an exam. Test on your understanding. Remember to be patient.
Weather forecast KL : Rain, High : 29'C , Low : 22'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 21 days
Countdown to my last day : 17 days
Comments