Is there anyway to get out from work?
Is there anybody can give me an answer? Today is Sunday. I shoud be enjoy myself on Sunday without thinking about work. Yeah...I have nothing to think for my work but I scared to start my new job. Doubt on everything. New company, new workstation, new pc, new colleague, new manager, new life........everything is new. SCAREDDDDD.....Sigh.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 - M'sia : 19 days
Countdown to new job : 1 days
Lesson of the day : I start to feel that pressure to start a new life. Maybe is too comfortable woth IBM. Learn to adapt to different environment. Is a skill too.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 - M'sia : 19 days
Countdown to new job : 1 days
Lesson of the day : I start to feel that pressure to start a new life. Maybe is too comfortable woth IBM. Learn to adapt to different environment. Is a skill too.
Comments