Rush Hour 3
Able to catch up with Rush Hour 3. Quite an entertained movie which you can release all your tension & stress (at least not those with tear). Actually, I can't recalled what happen in Rush Hour 1 & 2. Err...sorry really can't remember. I just know I normally won't missed Jacky's movie.

Directed by
Brett Ratner
Written by
Jeff Nathanson(Screenplay)
Lee is acting as a bodyguard for the Chinese Ambassador during the World Criminal Court discussions. At the start of the Ambassador's speech, a sniper shot him, causing everybody else to panic. Lee gives chase and eventually catches up to the sniper, who is Kenji, Lee's brother. Lee is unwilling to shoot Kenji. Carter blunders, enabling Kenji to get away. Meanwhile, the Ambassador has been hospitalised. His daughter, Soo Yung makes them promise to find the culprit and stop him. They eventually chase him to Paris, and they find out that Reynard is a villain.
Lesson of the day : I don't like people who suddenly 'FFK' without a good escuse. If you really cannot make it, please let me know earlier and not last minutes unless you have good & acceptable escuse. Sorry, I really angry with it. Please, I'm not joking.

Directed by
Brett Ratner
Written by
Jeff Nathanson(Screenplay)
Cast
Chief Inspector Lee: Jackie Chan
Detective James Carter: Chris Tucker
Consul Han: Tzi Ma
Genevieve: Noémie Lenoir
Kenji: Hiroyuki Sanada
Detective Revi: Roman Polanski
Reynard: Max von Sydow
Jasmine: Youki Kudoh
Soo yung: Jingchu Zhang
George: Yvan Attal
Chief Inspector Lee: Jackie Chan
Detective James Carter: Chris Tucker
Consul Han: Tzi Ma
Genevieve: Noémie Lenoir
Kenji: Hiroyuki Sanada
Detective Revi: Roman Polanski
Reynard: Max von Sydow
Jasmine: Youki Kudoh
Soo yung: Jingchu Zhang
George: Yvan Attal
Lee is acting as a bodyguard for the Chinese Ambassador during the World Criminal Court discussions. At the start of the Ambassador's speech, a sniper shot him, causing everybody else to panic. Lee gives chase and eventually catches up to the sniper, who is Kenji, Lee's brother. Lee is unwilling to shoot Kenji. Carter blunders, enabling Kenji to get away. Meanwhile, the Ambassador has been hospitalised. His daughter, Soo Yung makes them promise to find the culprit and stop him. They eventually chase him to Paris, and they find out that Reynard is a villain.
Lesson of the day : I don't like people who suddenly 'FFK' without a good escuse. If you really cannot make it, please let me know earlier and not last minutes unless you have good & acceptable escuse. Sorry, I really angry with it. Please, I'm not joking.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to my last day : 7 days
Comments