IBM Family Dinner 2007
Last chance to go for IBM Family dinner. This was my second time in IBM for such gathering. Still feel that the previous dinner is more fun because We have Anita Sarawak as our entertainer. This round was bad. Could be budget problem. Haha. Anyway, good experience as ONE WORLD hotel is 5 star. OK la. Don't complains much.
The whole afternoon
3pm - Mandi
3.30pm - Went oposite to seek for help, my hair & makeup. Basically quite cheap. Makeup (RM45) & Hair (RM15) aiyoh...economic price.
6pm - Went to Hee Ju's House.
7.30 pm - Reach One World Hotel.
8.30 pm - ding ding dong dong, dinner only start on 8.30pm.
11.30pm - The End...No chance for 42 inch Plasma TV..haha.

(Hee Ju's Hse - That is me)
Lesson of the day : Don't treat people so nice, sometimes you won't get the same treatment from them. It will just make you feel stupid. Anyway, today is the last day to meet him. I think I have no chance to meet him again. The most important, I think he won't call me also. Bye & take care friend.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 3 days
Countdown to new job : 9 days
The whole afternoon
3pm - Mandi
3.30pm - Went oposite to seek for help, my hair & makeup. Basically quite cheap. Makeup (RM45) & Hair (RM15) aiyoh...economic price.
6pm - Went to Hee Ju's House.
7.30 pm - Reach One World Hotel.
8.30 pm - ding ding dong dong, dinner only start on 8.30pm.
11.30pm - The End...No chance for 42 inch Plasma TV..haha.
(Hee Ju's Hse - That is me)
Lesson of the day : Don't treat people so nice, sometimes you won't get the same treatment from them. It will just make you feel stupid. Anyway, today is the last day to meet him. I think I have no chance to meet him again. The most important, I think he won't call me also. Bye & take care friend.
Weather forecast KL : High : 30'C Low : 23'C
Countdown to 張學友光年巡迴演唱會07 : 3 days
Countdown to new job : 9 days
Comments