Wynners Countdown Concert

Wake up around 10am in the morning. After a nice dream, I continued my ‘废人的生活'. It has been a long time I never had this kind of life & rest, sleep, eat & watch TV. Some unexpected thing happen after my sis receive a call from her friend, Adam. Wynners will be going to South City to promote their concert. Without thinking, We rushed to meet them. Again unexpected that we meet another Malaysia Singer. He was so happen doing his new album promo,钟盛忠 在你左右.
Waited for them for more than 1 hr, sharped at 3.25 they reached South City. This is my third time to meet Alan Tam. First time at South City, promo for his & Hacken Lee concert. Second time was a bit unexpected too, last year Hong Kong Airport. Same flight with Wynner except Ah B, Hong Kong to Malaysia but definitely different class, I'm only economic class. He still look very young and handsome. My impression toward him is friendly & a bit blur. That is why he always bully by his friend, Alex & Chi Wai.
Comments