Second time to Singapore
Yes, you didn't get the title wrong. This is really my second time to Singapore even so near to Malaysia. I even have no idea when is my first time. That is why I totally have no idea how Singapore look like. The below is some of the opinion.
From Azabu Sabo, Marina Court
View from Peninsula Hotel @ room 1319,
London got London eye,
Malaysia got Malaysia eye,
then I think this is Singapore eye. Am I correct?
As this is my second time to Singapore, I won't be stay in hotel as 10Km only. Don't worry.
What's next?
- Orchard Road
This is really my first time to visit Orchard road and it so happen Christmas around the corner. It was so happening & crowded, 人山人海 (ppl mountain, people sea).


1) Notice that their signboard was in English.
2) Building is much more special as to compare to Malaysia .
3) Clean Town
4) Nice Christmas Decoration
5) Thing is cheaper provided you don't convert it to RM.
6) A bit same as Hong Kong. Main transport is MRT and 11 bus (Jalan Kaki)
7) Escalator is much more faster than Hong Kong
8) A lot of visitor especially 'ah mo'
Only managed to check in sharp at 2pm. Meet Andy and rushing to Marina court to have lunch as we are starving for food. What we load for tomorrow race? Meat ball rice and aiscream. I don't think I can burn all my calories tomorrow. Input is more than output. Haha Now I know why I can't lose weight.
From Azabu Sabo, Marina Court
- Vanilla with Rum
- Green Tea with red bean
- Vanilla & Green tea with fruits + red bean
View from Peninsula Hotel @ room 1319
View from Peninsula Hotel @ room 1319,
London got London eye,
Malaysia got Malaysia eye,
then I think this is Singapore eye. Am I correct?
As this is my second time to Singapore, I won't be stay in hotel as 10Km only. Don't worry.
What's next?
- Orchard Road
This is really my first time to visit Orchard road and it so happen Christmas around the corner. It was so happening & crowded, 人山人海 (ppl mountain, people sea).
The thing that really attracts me is not the decoration even tough with such colorful light. Is really something that I notice it it every corner of the road, a small motor sell waffle aiscream. It really a very typical flavour ie yam, chocolate, vanilla, durian, jagung and etc. I was wondering is this a franchise business?
My leg start to pain. Wondering how to finish the 10km tomorrow. Haiz...don't care. Run run run....just for fun....Time to go back to have a rest....Good night
opsss...where is the corbo load for dinner. We only take Mcdonald for dinner. Nothing so special.
Comments