Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2007
This is the purpose we came all the way from Malaysia, just to join the crowd & fun. It is recommend by Yen Erl to us as we will experience a good marathon organiser. Yeah, I really agreed with her. They really done a good job. I think this is the reason why they managed to get 40,000 of runner & marathoner from all over the world for 2007. - 10KM with at least 5 water station (H2O + 100plus) & is sufficient to cater 40,000 runner
- Band and supporter along the way to cheer & motivate us
- Road was closed from the night before 12mid-night to 12noon
- Chip was provided for all runner
- Nice running shirt from Adidas
- Enough counter for you to redeem your medal
- Fresh banana was provided for all finisher
- I think is recommended for you to find out yourself next year, 2008
The thing that I'm not really happy with is flag off time for 10KM was 8pm. It too late as Mr.Sun will join us on the run. Luckily I brought my cap & I think water is really help a lot. In our goodies bag, we did given one piece of board (like a bib without number) which you may write your reason for running. All the way, I saw a few very creative and funny reason, 'I run for my hubby who is still sleeping'. How about mine? What is the reason for me to be here. 'Simply run for fun and burn all my fat for next meal'
Taken from eatingdimsum.blogspot.com
All sort of runners..
Touch with one of the runner that actually run without one leg. He was accompany by his friend. It not talking about timing or ability to run, is his mind-set. At least he do it. I'm proud of you.
While I keep running, I saw one mummy carrying her baby followed by the maid carrying a bag. I'm so pity with the baby and the maid. It was too hot for the baby under the sun for so long.
Finally....I finished with position 2219
Finally we all finished the run. Jee Ing, Kee Fong, PW, Yen Ghee
Goodies....from SIM
1) Gym bag
2) Event handbook
3) Event Tee from Adidas
4) Bib no 53239
5) Storage bad
6) Berocca sample pack
7) Deepheat sachet
8) Filliz pasta pack
After the run, feel very hungry. As planned yesterday, we eat Pasta Mania.

Total 06385083 plates of pasta served...my dishes Prawns & Shrooms
After the run, feel very hungry. As planned yesterday, we eat Pasta Mania.
Total 06385083 plates of pasta served...my dishes Prawns & Shrooms
- prawns & shiitake mushrooms in prawn bisque with touch of cream.
Our journey back to Kuala Lumpur around 1pm...Stop by Seremban to have our dinner 'Seremban Siew Hai' (burn crab). I still prefer Kepong crab.


Comments
Nice to eat .. but i cannot eat due to itchy after eat