Happy New Year Eve
Just a few hrs to go for year 2007. Everybody was busy looking for date to welcome year 2008. Young people definitely plan to go for those countdown events organised by The Curve, One-U, KLCC, Sg Wang & so on so on. Thus old people like us can only plan to have minor activity like dinner. As planned last week, We are going to eat seafood at Kepong, Tak Fok Hong Kong Seafood ( No 2-2A, Jalan Desa 1/3, Desa Aman Puri, Kepong 52100, Kuala Lumpur. 03-6272 3346)
Today's crab was a bit diff from the previous dishes that we order, Sweet & spicy crab. A bit spicy that then I expected. It will be nicer if it a bit more sour. I think I still prefer Salted egg crab.
I had my stomachache since this morning. It might be new year is around the corner, thus my busy body stomach also want to celebrate too. Really spoilt my mood. Hope it will recover before I call it a day. Let's pray.
Just received a call from Chewb, her company announced to call it a day by 5pm. How about JXX. No action at all. Don't even show their kindness the staff. Haiz.
Anyway, Happy New Year & Wish all your dream come true.
Comments