Mulu, Pinnacles 14 - 16 June 2008 Part II
Day 3 - 16 June 2008
Huh!! Have to wake up even I just fall on sleep. Lucky rain stopped. Had a quick breakfast and follow by short briefing. Last but not least, say 'Cheese' - A group photo.
Journey started at 7.30am...tik tok tik tok 12 hrs later
We finally reached Camp5. It's rain, wet, tired, muscle pain, leeches bite & dirty.
Focus, patience, balancing, creativity, strong mental, buddy system, motivation is very important for me to continue my step.
ZZZ around at 11pm and this round I think I sleep quite well.
@ 500m. Sweating...


Check point... by 11am please
View from check point.
Finally we are @ 2400m. Jee Ing Smiled a bit la..
Nice view from the bridges near by Camp5. I look so tired.
Huh!! Have to wake up even I just fall on sleep. Lucky rain stopped. Had a quick breakfast and follow by short briefing. Last but not least, say 'Cheese' - A group photo.
We finally reached Camp5. It's rain, wet, tired, muscle pain, leeches bite & dirty.
Focus, patience, balancing, creativity, strong mental, buddy system, motivation is very important for me to continue my step.
ZZZ around at 11pm and this round I think I sleep quite well.
Day 4 - 17 June 2008
Whole body is pain but still need to walk 8.8Km back to National Park. Hope there is no leeches bite. I had enough, total of 5 leeches bite.
Again, we went for 7km walked to Canopy skywalk after our lunch & nap. Too bad, Canopy was closed. Instead of turning back, why don't we went for bat exodus again. Luckily we go for another round. This time is much more exiting compared the day 1. Bats come out in many way. 2 groups come out at the same time from 2 different holes & join into 1 group.
Comments