Gary 曹格 'Welcome to my World' Asia Live 2008

他真的一位很会唱歌的人。高低对他来说是easy job. Frankly speaking he is not handsome but still ok la. With his special high pitch vocal is enough for him to hold a concert. I'm sure people who bought the ticket is really amaze with his voice. As for me, I definitely go for his stage performance, song and most important powerful voice & vocal.
Concert tix dated 28 June 2008
As usual we will be going to Sri Petaling for dinner @ 6pm. However We only reached stadium around 7.30pm as it was quite jam to parking area. Walked around to see any cheaper CD on sale. There I bought Super Sunshine.
Super Sunshine + Free Gary's souvenir by Digi.
RM 10 for one Key chain.
Concert started sharp at 8.30pm.
Colourful light as his stage decoration.
Gary in red..
Gary with piano & Justin. Sing one of Leslie's song
Superman,爱爱。。。
4 big balloon for fans to play..


Too bad encore only with one song '刮目相看'
Concert end sharp @ 10.55pm.
Approximately 2 hrs 25 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog