Is turn for Manager to resign!!

I have no idea what happen to my ex-company. Em....seem a lot of bad news instead of good news. Don't worry...the bad news that I mean is only staffs keep resigning. Nothing to do with the company performance. As at today & as I know, is more than 15 people resign for year 2008 (3 months). Let's have a list...Lee Koon, Cham, Lai, Hee Ju, Raihan, Nik, Jessie, Jessica, Alicia, Ai Ling, Najib, the one that replace Najib (no idea what is the name) and etc...

Update news @ 30 March 08: Chien Li & Siti.

I think is really time for them to think & take consideration on this matter. Thing doesn't happen without any reason. In term of salary, workload, working hours, benefit & management, they are far behind most of the MNC company. I still remembered that my boss told me, APAC has already revise all the staff salary to market rate. I think they really don't know the market very well.

Workload is just like hell. It will directly impact the working hours. Always have migration from other country. 2 headcount become 1 headcount & USD 5000 per staff become RM 2500 per staff. Really jialat. More work mean work late. Work late mean tired. Tired mean possible mistake. Mistake mean bad performance. Bad performance mean bad increments & bonus. At the end relates back to $$$. Please bear in mind, $$ is very important to motivate a staff. Without all this, we will leave a company.

Really have no idea what shall I say about the management. 'HOPELESS & HELPLESS' & 'SPEECHLESS'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog