Hutan Lipur Gunung Datuk, Seremban

This is my first hiking trip for year 2008 - Hutan Lipur Gunung Datuk, Seremban. Last night, I am still wondering to go or not....due to Aunty visit. You should know that's very mengacau when she come along with me. Aiyoh don't care la..just go. That is why I have to wake up 5.45am in order to gather at Yen Erl house at 6.45am. We managed to reach Seremban around 9.15am. We consider unlucky as there is a lot of 'wanton head', 70 of them. Without wasting time, we proceed to entrance.




Go Go Go


Half way...let take some photo of this 7 princess.....

Nice View....Worth it lo...

ChewB & myself.....a bit blur liao....


Almost reach the peak liao....

I'm not sure why that guy sitting there...not even bother to help....
View from the peak

Time to have lunch + Dinner @ Seremban 'Siew Hai'
Cheese Crab
Tom Yam Sotong

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keef said…
hehe...nvrmind...it's worth waking up early...the calories burned (although gained back after the hike), the view from the top, the fun along the way...

Popular posts from this blog