Celebrate Chew's Birthday

Em...Without notice one year had passed. I still remembered how we celebrate ChewB's birthday last year. It's Friday! NewWay' K! We are still IBMer and band 6. Thing changed after one year, all becomes lead and Ex-IBMer.

Dinner at Daorea Garden (a Korean BBQ located at Sri Hartamas) next to Mayban & Oposite CIMB bank (you should try). Attendee is definitely ChewB, YE, YG, JI, Papa & myself. Personally, I like Kimchi very much. If you like Kimchi too, then you are recommend to pay a visit to this restaurant.

I can't really imagined we can finish most of the dishes. Let see what we have order.

Daeji Gai Bi = Pork BBQ
Yang-nyum Dak-gal-bi = Chicken BBQ
Kimchi JeonGol(s) = Kimchi soup
SamGye Tang = Ginseng Chicken Soup
Dak Maeuntang = Chicken Soup
BoSsam = Pork with Kimchi
(Hopefully my guessing is correct)


Happy Birthday ChewB
with all IBM survivor

Korean appetizer...I think is enough with all these appetizer. Btw, is free.
Dak Maeuntang, some chicken with potatoes. I think I prefer Kimchi soup.

Kimchi JeonGol(s), Kimchi soup served with instant mee. This is really recommended for those who like Kimchi. Is totally different from those Korean instant kimchi mee. This is MUCH MUCH more better.

SamGye Tang. If you wanna try Ginseng Chicken soup, I would recommend you to try '大张今' which located at Ampang & Sri Petaling. Ginseng taste is much stronger than Daorea.

BoSsam, tips : Dip one slice of meat with source. Put on top of the vege. Then add some Kimchi, chili (up to you) & Garlic (up to you). Finally, wrap them together. Lastly put the whole bunch into your mouth. huh...yummy, juicy, spicy & crunchy.

Daeji Gai Bi, served by the waiter. You may enjoyed the whole process, from raw meat to RTE.
Lesson of the day : Busy life is much more than nothing to do. I was very busy with 'Performance Monthly Measurement (PMM)'. Busy until got no time to reply & forward email to all my friend. Sorry ah. Hope they understand.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Memorable B'day celebration.
Thanks Kongye, YG, Cheahji, Papa and ah Poh

Popular posts from this blog