My First Blog
This is really my first step to start off my blog. I was thinking to have one for myself since a few month ago. But somehow lazy to create one. At last..Should celebrate right?
Early in the morning, I receive a call from Chew Bee looking for other ppl's brother. He didnt go back yesterday and handphone was engage. OMG...tought of what happening. I triedd to call our colleague to find him. But at about 11.30am he sms me saying his handphone was run out of battery. Message sound like this : 'haha my phone no batt only. thx ya'. Feeling wan to pengsan.
Today, supposely to meet Hee Ju & Mel for Safari night. But too bad end up saty at home to finish ip my June 2007 recon. Anyway, this will be my last IBM reconciliation. I will have no such problem anymore next month.
Lesson of the day : Don't worry..Be happy..
Early in the morning, I receive a call from Chew Bee looking for other ppl's brother. He didnt go back yesterday and handphone was engage. OMG...tought of what happening. I triedd to call our colleague to find him. But at about 11.30am he sms me saying his handphone was run out of battery. Message sound like this : 'haha my phone no batt only. thx ya'. Feeling wan to pengsan.
Today, supposely to meet Hee Ju & Mel for Safari night. But too bad end up saty at home to finish ip my June 2007 recon. Anyway, this will be my last IBM reconciliation. I will have no such problem anymore next month.
Lesson of the day : Don't worry..Be happy..
Comments