Bought my Baskin Robbins Aiscream - 31% discount
Yahoo...at last managed to buy Baskin Robin AISCREAM with 31% discount. This might be last chance to enjoy this kind of discount. Next round my office will not be next to One-U anymore. How to buy leh?

World Class Chocolate
World Class Chocolate
As per yesterday forecast, today really rain in the morning. Ended up, I parked downstair as I don't bring my umbrella with me. Too bad - Only cost RM10 (from 7am to 12.30pm) errrrggggggg...心痛了. Basically, I plan to move my car around 10am but I don't dare to walk away from my TP. I am happily ;-( doing my CAP AR due. At last...DONE. YEAH YEAH YEAH. RM10 WORTH it.
Closed ARMS on 10pm. My good record for my last ARMS submission.
Lesson of the day : Don't leave your work to the last day. It will make you panic.
KL Weather Forecast : 雨天, High - 30'C, Low - 22'C
Closed ARMS on 10pm. My good record for my last ARMS submission.
Lesson of the day : Don't leave your work to the last day. It will make you panic.
KL Weather Forecast : 雨天, High - 30'C, Low - 22'C
Comments