2 days toward the month end

Tired with all my recon.

Today is really no fun as I need to wake up early (8am - not consider early too) but not for hiking / jogging but working. Wondering why I have mood to do my recon today? Because I totally cannot concentrate to do my work yesterday. May be is 2 days more toward the month end or this is my last month to close ARMS. Manage to finish up 2 complicated recon (PDA & 169/187).

The only entertainment for me today is
http://youtube.com/. I realize that he really an awesome singer. Really enjoy all the old song very much.
1) 咖啡
2) Corazon De Melao
3) 慢慢
4) 头发乱了
5) 一生一火花
6) 情已逝

Lesson of the day : Don't think of doing your work at home (definately cannot finish). I still feel that office is the best place for you to concentrate
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog