Missions for the day
First Mission of the day : Muziumthon
My first time to Museum. However, We only lepaking in front of museum. Em..by the way, I don't feel like going in also. Thanks for Yen Erl, Yen Ghee & Lai Tee for helping us to register the run. It just nice for me with a distance of 6K.
Flag-off at about 7.45am. So surprised that organiser still provide us with a small water station. Should give them a credit. However, so disappointed that there is no Milo at the finishing line. Help!! We are starving for food.
At first I don't have much expectation from this movie. The actor is too old for me, probably I should not used the word old but mature (sound better right). Honestly, I missed almost 15 minutes of the show. I fall on sleep. Too much of talking in between the actor. May be I was too tired. Few reason why you are recommended pay for the ticket. First, Director Steven Spielberg. Second, Harrison Ford. I still can't imagine why he still able to jump here and there with his current age. May be there is some editing skill that we don't realise. Lastly, entertaining. This is not totally very serious movie where you feel very tension. Quite funny tough.
My first time to Museum. However, We only lepaking in front of museum. Em..by the way, I don't feel like going in also. Thanks for Yen Erl, Yen Ghee & Lai Tee for helping us to register the run. It just nice for me with a distance of 6K.
Flag-off at about 7.45am. So surprised that organiser still provide us with a small water station. Should give them a credit. However, so disappointed that there is no Milo at the finishing line. Help!! We are starving for food.
Second Mission of the day :Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
After our breakfast, We rushing back to Yen Ghee's house to take a bath. Anyway, We are late to meet them at 12pm.
At first I don't have much expectation from this movie. The actor is too old for me, probably I should not used the word old but mature (sound better right). Honestly, I missed almost 15 minutes of the show. I fall on sleep. Too much of talking in between the actor. May be I was too tired. Few reason why you are recommended pay for the ticket. First, Director Steven Spielberg. Second, Harrison Ford. I still can't imagine why he still able to jump here and there with his current age. May be there is some editing skill that we don't realise. Lastly, entertaining. This is not totally very serious movie where you feel very tension. Quite funny tough.
Comments
Mukabuku very slow lo