Larian Bersama Bomba

Second year joining Larian Bersama Bomba. Still fresh in my mind that it was raining last year. As today is Saturday (consider as working day), We are like creating traffic jam to other people as they need to close some of the main road. Have no idea why they organised it on Satuday. Maybe tomorrow is Mother's day. So no choice. Anyway Sorry lo.

Run flag off sharp at 7.30am. What a sunny day. Part (most) of the track is along the highway. No tree for me to hide myself from the sun. Very HOT!! HELP....Lukily I had grab a bottle of water from the water station. Actually they should start earlier, maybe 7am.

Lorry & bus are along the highway & construction area. We are like human vaccum. No freash air at all. Personally, I still perfer Sunday Morning.
ha..time to take group photo wo...

Reward from the run
Motivation for the run..(haha) Chili Pan Mee after the run... best in Chow Kit and Petaling street and some say Cheras (I say only la). Pan mee with very special homemade chili. I think I over take the chili. I eat until cry.
RM5 per bowl. Pan mee with an egg, some mince pork & 'Kung yu chai'

Comments

Keef said…
i missed the fun...:(

Popular posts from this blog