CNY mood?

CNY is around the corner. Have you prepare yourself for year 2008 CNY, either mood, clothes, service your car (for those who balik kampung), clean & decorate your house, buy or made biscuit & etc? If you have done all the above, then congratulation to you. You are really well prepared. As for myself, I don't have the mood to do any of the above. No mood to shop when I think about my credit card statement. I have no choice but to service my hubby (小蓝), almost 4 month since his last service. There gone my RM150 - Plan to do it this coming Friday. I'm so lucky because I can escape from cleaning the house. My sis and my mum did it when I was away to Genting last week ;-). Just forget about decoration. Thinking about cookies, I still remembered the peanut cookies from YG's maid last year. Let's order from her.

If ignoring the new year clothes, that it my CNY preparation. Did I left out anything? Remind me if there is. Arigatao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog