2 days more to 18 Jan 2008
I suppose to take my leave early. Due to my behaviour, I can't take it anymore. I have to be in for half day to attend the stupid handover meeting. I have no idea why they can't plan the thing properly. Attendee was just informed 3 days before the metting. We are like sitting there and waiting for the arrangement. WTF.
Have to change my plan to plan B.
- Go to YG house after work, target time 1.30pm.
- Take a bath and leave house, target time 2.30pm
- Take taxi to Gombak, reach by 3.30pm.
- Hopefull reach there by 6pm. Then we can take our time to eat dinner
- Meet HY
2 days more towards the concert, 18 Jan. Can't really wait anymore. I don't think I will take any photo this round. Hope to concentrate on his performance.
Have to change my plan to plan B.
- Go to YG house after work, target time 1.30pm.
- Take a bath and leave house, target time 2.30pm
- Take taxi to Gombak, reach by 3.30pm.
- Hopefull reach there by 6pm. Then we can take our time to eat dinner
- Meet HY
2 days more towards the concert, 18 Jan. Can't really wait anymore. I don't think I will take any photo this round. Hope to concentrate on his performance.
Comments