Thing to do on weekend
Saturday
As usual, feel very lazy to work for that stupid shop. As I have no choice for this week bcoz I continously missed for 2 week. End up I reached there around 10.30am and only leave around 3pm. It a lot of thing need to post. Rushed back to have a short rest as I have a date with FL, KF & YG. As normal, We had our dinner and a movie. This is my lovely dinner. Sometime I feel that I really can't behave myself. Still have those spicy food when I was sick.

Mong Kok ...Er...XXX spicy seafood udon mee. Taste like maggi mee Kari flavour.
Today show is Hairspray. Er..what shall I say? Speechless....Haha...

Director : Adam Shankman
Starring : John Travolta. Nicole
Musical movie like bollywood
Sunday
Gain weight for this 2 weeks so can't be lazy anymore. Thus have to really force myself to wake up for Gasing. Suprisingly, FL managed to wake up. Yeah, welcome to our club. Not a bad activity, right? Had a good rest at home, watch 'Why Why Love'. Quite a funny drama. More detail in future.
GOOD NIGHT.
Lesson of the day : I get my salary slip on Friday evening. The feeling is like 'Yeah, You are right' If you manage to go thru it, then you will see the results. GAMBATE.
As usual, feel very lazy to work for that stupid shop. As I have no choice for this week bcoz I continously missed for 2 week. End up I reached there around 10.30am and only leave around 3pm. It a lot of thing need to post. Rushed back to have a short rest as I have a date with FL, KF & YG. As normal, We had our dinner and a movie. This is my lovely dinner. Sometime I feel that I really can't behave myself. Still have those spicy food when I was sick.
Mong Kok ...Er...XXX spicy seafood udon mee. Taste like maggi mee Kari flavour.
Today show is Hairspray. Er..what shall I say? Speechless....Haha...

Director : Adam Shankman
Starring : John Travolta. Nicole
Musical movie like bollywood
Sunday
Gain weight for this 2 weeks so can't be lazy anymore. Thus have to really force myself to wake up for Gasing. Suprisingly, FL managed to wake up. Yeah, welcome to our club. Not a bad activity, right? Had a good rest at home, watch 'Why Why Love'. Quite a funny drama. More detail in future.
GOOD NIGHT.
Lesson of the day : I get my salary slip on Friday evening. The feeling is like 'Yeah, You are right' If you manage to go thru it, then you will see the results. GAMBATE.
Comments