Is there any problem to be Malaysian?

Still remember my question? What motivates you to be Malaysian? After 2 days, I think I had my answer.
Actually I don't see any problem to be Malaysian. Why do we need motivation to become Malaysian? There is a lot of good sight if you are Malaysian as listed below.
  • You have a chance to own a car. You think our neighbour can?
  • You can own a house. I'm not talking about condominium. You think our neighbour can?
  • How many language that you know? I think the most basic language we had is Chinese, Mandarin, Malay & English. As for myself, I don't have problem to go Hong Kong, Taiwan, China & England. Although, We are not the best but at least basic communication is not the problem.

More than enough to motivate me as Malaysian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog