7-31 Surprise!!!
Surprise!! Surprise!!
First step:
(a week before)
Clarise: "22nd Sept are you free? My parent is not at home again. So just looking for someone for dinner"
Myself: "Okay ah"
Second Step:
(The day itself)
Wendy: "Can you please help me to collect something from Yusuke now? I asked Masa-san to pass it to him. It's urgent which I need to use tomorrow (Sunday)"
Myself : "but you are at hometown now and only be back tomorrow night. How come you need to use tomorrow"
Wendy: "Erm, nevermind la. I collect from you on Monday la"
Myself: "Oh, Okie"
Third Step:
(On the way to Yusuke's hse)
Clarise: "How come geh? Why we need to come to Yusuke's hse?"
Myself: "bla bla bla (explaining the whole story)"
Clarise: "Aiyoh, okie la. then I wait for you at Wendy's lo"
Forth step:
(Reached Yusuke's house)
SLing: "Where should we park?"
Myself: "Just infront of Wendy's lo"
SLing: "Erm, cannot la. Only for customer. Later car get clamp"
Myself: "But we only sekejap wo. Collect thing only ma"
(She ignoring me dah)
Thanks everyone for the surprise.
First step:
(a week before)
Clarise: "22nd Sept are you free? My parent is not at home again. So just looking for someone for dinner"
Myself: "Okay ah"
Second Step:
(The day itself)
Wendy: "Can you please help me to collect something from Yusuke now? I asked Masa-san to pass it to him. It's urgent which I need to use tomorrow (Sunday)"
Myself : "but you are at hometown now and only be back tomorrow night. How come you need to use tomorrow"
Wendy: "Erm, nevermind la. I collect from you on Monday la"
Myself: "Oh, Okie"
Third Step:
(On the way to Yusuke's hse)
Clarise: "How come geh? Why we need to come to Yusuke's hse?"
Myself: "bla bla bla (explaining the whole story)"
Clarise: "Aiyoh, okie la. then I wait for you at Wendy's lo"
Forth step:
(Reached Yusuke's house)
SLing: "Where should we park?"
Myself: "Just infront of Wendy's lo"
SLing: "Erm, cannot la. Only for customer. Later car get clamp"
Myself: "But we only sekejap wo. Collect thing only ma"
(She ignoring me dah)
Thanks everyone for the surprise.
~~ Clarise * Myself * Daniel * Sling * Masa-San * Trent ~~
Dual Birthday's Celebration, Masa-san and Myself
Baskin Robbin 31



Comments