Busy

Recently I have learned something new but sucks.

As usual on Monday, I sent this 'A' a quarterly report and I requested him to reply me the day after (Tuesday). This is required every quarter and is not something new. So on Tues around 5pm, I called this 'A'. He started to give all sort of excuses that he not able to submit the report to me.

1) "This two days, He am so busy. Don't have time to do your report"
2) "People keep sending him request (boss la, counter part la, bla bla bla la)"
3) "I'm busy la. If I cannot finish the report, I will be popular"

Me: So how was the report?
A: I don't have time la. I can't submit it today.
Me: How about end of tomorrow (Wed)?
A: Can, My end of tomorrow is 11pm. You can wait ah?
Me: Then when you can submit? My report is due Thursday la. I still need to let my boss and ladies boss review.
A: I really cannot la. If I cannot finish the report, I will be popular.
Me: Then how?
A: You see can copy anything from last quarter report. I really need to finish my work. My work is more important. Yours not.
Me: Ok la. You see what you can give me la. Bye.

Speechless.......

I ran in to my boss room and bla out my angreeness. He looked at me with steady face and say "em....then u see what you can copy from last Q files". At this moment, I just say "Okie Boss. Thanks Boss"

Speechless........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog