繁忙的週末

Yes, today is Saturday. And where am I now, OFFICE. I was informed yesterday night about 10pm that I need to work. Good news is that Boss will only be in after 2pm. Thus, I still manage to become Ji Mui for Jane's wedding. Wake up early in the morning, 5.30 and reached FLing house at 6.50am. Huh!! Late for 10 minutes again. After the Ji Mui session about 12.30noon went back home to take a nap.

I was so reluctant to go office as I know I will be alone outside. But lucky my boss on and off come out to chit chat with me. Anyway, today task is to reload the Sep LE Volume & Market PL. Dinner time with my boss. So nice of him as he worried that there is no food for me at home. Thanks boss.


and now Good Night!!! Tomorrow will need to attend Jane's wedding lunch at IOI mall. Haven't decide what to wear yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog