Eason Duo Concert 2011
I still think 'J' is the best. No doubt that 'E' is the best amongst comparing the new generation and he really can a funny guy. However, the ability is still not comparable with 'J'. May be he is still young. Anyway the concert is still good. The concert started sharp 8.40pm and end about 11pm. He concertrated more on cantonese song and most of it is soft. Lyric forgotten - 明年今日 and 苦瓜 (3 times). The song that I like the most is 陀飞轮. The concert end with 你的背包. He didn't really put effort on custume. He was just simple and comfortable (mainly T-shirt for half of the show).
Song List (those that I remember)
好歌献给你, 囍帖街, 浮夸, 好久不见, 2001太空漫游单车, 不如这样, 夕阳无限好, 明年今日, 落花流水, 与我常在, 陀飞轮, 黑择明, 寂寞夜晚, 苦瓜, 你的背包....
Song List (those that I remember)
好歌献给你, 囍帖街, 浮夸, 好久不见, 2001太空漫游单车, 不如这样, 夕阳无限好, 明年今日, 落花流水, 与我常在, 陀飞轮, 黑择明, 寂寞夜晚, 苦瓜, 你的背包....
Comments