2011 Year End Review

Year 2011 is really happening year for me. Changes in my role, travelling & concert.

Career.....
This is the forth year in JTI. No promotion was expected but anyway I don't looking forward with it too. Last year Feb, I was move to Reporting team and this year April, region announced to move our role back to market. Means we might be jobless. The whole process is only finalised on Mid July. I hate uncertainties. Officially move to new team on Sep.

But...moving to a new team is good for me. Under a very considerate boss (is guy oh) with moderate workload (accept ASP period) and lesser stress.

Mana pergi.....
Terbang

Taiwan (March for vacation), HK (2 Kali - April for His concert & Dec for Vacation), Singapore (2 Kali juga - August for His concert & Nov for vacation), Soeul & Jeju Island (July for vacation) and lastly Geneva (Business)

Local
Melaka, Port Dickson (Avilion), Penang (Team Building - Hardrock) and Ipoh (2 kali)

Health.....
Only attended 3 run - Energizer, NTV7 and Shape Run...
but we tried to go Gasing at least once a week and recently joinned gym near by my area

Family's Relationship.....
I don't think there is any improvement. Workhard 吧!

Entertainment.....
Attended DUO陳奕迅2011大馬演唱會 (6 August 2011) and 張學友1/2世紀演唱會 (6 kali)

New Babies.....
Jual my WPD540 and bought a new one, Toyota Vios

Saving.....
With all the above, I failed to have any saving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog