2010 Year End Review
The end for year 2010. Looking back to the pass one year, there is nothing much or special that really happen from year to year.
2010 resolution's review
1) Do not delay my work (personal or job related)
Room for improvement
Keep delaying the Credit card issued (Citibank) from June 2010 onward. Card being cancel but stil charging the GST and annual fees. End up required to write letter to request to waive the fees
(Future resolution - I won't apply any Citibank CC ANYMORE)
2) Switch off the light when ever I was not using it
3) Do not get angry easily
4) Avoid complaining too much
5) Try to sleep on time, 11pm
6) Having dinner with family at least once in a week
7) Apply mask every week
10) Spending 15 minutes in toilet everyday to think & clear out the unnecessary
2-7 and 10 - Working hard on it
8) Exercise at least once a week
Been skipping most of the run on 2H of the year. Due to the workload and crazy working hours, I prefer to sleep late during weekend than wake up early for run.
Anyway, the most I can do is to jog on Sunday evening with my sis at Alam Damai's park
(Future resolution - try not to skip any of the run and to go for swim after work)
9) Save RM500 per month
Failed not even one month I manage to have saving of RM500
Add-on
- First thing to do after wakeup, drink a cup of warm water
Failed becoz lazy and alway forgot
Travelling's history
Overseas
- Bali, Singapore (4x - Twice for run, Once for business trip and holiday), China (2x - Xiamen for C&TM conference & Hangzhao/Shanghai for holiday)
Local
- Pulau Sibu Johor (Team Building), Bidor for Run, Melaka (2x - RF team & Ex-Ibmer), Pulau Langkawi (Malaysia Finance's Team Building), Genting Highland (2x - Holiday & Wonder Girl's Concert)
Family's relationship
- Travel with sis to Singapore (Singapore & Genting)
- Relation with dad getting worst as mum travel quite frequent. As a daughter, I have no control toward my mum. However, dad was damn not happy with that kind of behaviour. He need my mum to be around. Different perspective make us arguing and now not much communication
Career's prospect
- From Singapore FP&A to Reporting team, changes from one mgr to another, changes to top management, my life doesn't getting better but even worst from year to year. Workload getting more and working hour getting longer during ASP until I skip swimming, hiking and running. Anyway, I don't see any career advancement that I can get from this company. I just hope lesses workload, better management skill and work life balance.
Happy New Year!!!!
2010 resolution's review
1) Do not delay my work (personal or job related)
Room for improvement
Keep delaying the Credit card issued (Citibank) from June 2010 onward. Card being cancel but stil charging the GST and annual fees. End up required to write letter to request to waive the fees
(Future resolution - I won't apply any Citibank CC ANYMORE)
2) Switch off the light when ever I was not using it
3) Do not get angry easily
4) Avoid complaining too much
5) Try to sleep on time, 11pm
6) Having dinner with family at least once in a week
7) Apply mask every week
10) Spending 15 minutes in toilet everyday to think & clear out the unnecessary
2-7 and 10 - Working hard on it
8) Exercise at least once a week
Been skipping most of the run on 2H of the year. Due to the workload and crazy working hours, I prefer to sleep late during weekend than wake up early for run.
Anyway, the most I can do is to jog on Sunday evening with my sis at Alam Damai's park
(Future resolution - try not to skip any of the run and to go for swim after work)
9) Save RM500 per month
Failed not even one month I manage to have saving of RM500
Add-on
- First thing to do after wakeup, drink a cup of warm water
Failed becoz lazy and alway forgot
Travelling's history
Overseas
- Bali, Singapore (4x - Twice for run, Once for business trip and holiday), China (2x - Xiamen for C&TM conference & Hangzhao/Shanghai for holiday)
Local
- Pulau Sibu Johor (Team Building), Bidor for Run, Melaka (2x - RF team & Ex-Ibmer), Pulau Langkawi (Malaysia Finance's Team Building), Genting Highland (2x - Holiday & Wonder Girl's Concert)
Family's relationship
- Travel with sis to Singapore (Singapore & Genting)
- Relation with dad getting worst as mum travel quite frequent. As a daughter, I have no control toward my mum. However, dad was damn not happy with that kind of behaviour. He need my mum to be around. Different perspective make us arguing and now not much communication
Career's prospect
- From Singapore FP&A to Reporting team, changes from one mgr to another, changes to top management, my life doesn't getting better but even worst from year to year. Workload getting more and working hour getting longer during ASP until I skip swimming, hiking and running. Anyway, I don't see any career advancement that I can get from this company. I just hope lesses workload, better management skill and work life balance.
Happy New Year!!!!
Comments