Holiday!!

Looking thru the FB status, some in Melaka, some in Penang, Johor or etc. I jealous lo but I think is a good time for rest & sleep. Yesterday, My sis & myself went for a movie, Cats And Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore before we had our dinner at Cheras Selatan.

Early of in the morning, my sis wake up early to cook brunch. A bowl of fried Indo Mee, 6 saugage & one one fried egg. After that, I went in to office to clear some work. Left office about 4pm to catch up dinner with my sis. We went to Midah Pasar Malam, a place that I missed for so long. Other than that, just stay at home watching drama & log in to FB & FB games


Brunch
Dinner : 1) Black Pepper Soup
Not spicy enough
Dinner : 2) 鸡脚
Taste a bit spicy but nice.
Dessert
Dessert
I just notice that currently this cost us RM3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog