Team Building - Sibu Island Resort

At last after 2 year ++ in Finance team, We went to Sibu Island Resort for team building. Thanks Moon for all the arrangement & hard work to make this happen in just 2 weeks time. I have heard about this island before but I have no idea where is this located. No I know that it is located nearby Mersing, Johor. We need to take about 5 hrs by van to reach the Jetty (Tanjong Leman). Then 30 minutes to reach the island by ferry.

Anyway is a bit long distance but it is really a nice place to visit. Nice beach scenary, clear & clean water, fresh air & lot of activities provided. We went for jungle trekking, flying fox & High element. One thing need to improve is the food. The whole 3 days, we don't really have good food. If you are really going to this island, I advice you to bring some maggi cup & snack,
Jungle Trekking to Beach 4
Sunset at Beach 2
Me & Julie @ Beach 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog