Tiger is coming to town

A few day more to CNY. However, I have not preparing or even buy anything to celebrate new year. One thing the mood is not there. A lot of thing had happen when year 2010 started. Most of them is bad news. May be I say structure the sentence a bit so that it look more positive. All the bad thing just end with year of Moo Moo. Good luck will come in year of tiger. Is that sound better? Let's pray hard.

About what is the plan for the coming New year. Was force by my mum to go back to her hometown. Reason being is that my uncle is not feeling well. So better take the opportunity to visit him. Not to wait until something bad is happen only we go back to visit.

During the whole CNY, I wish I manage to watch all the movie that I am interested.
1) 72家租客
2) 锦衣卫
3) 花田喜事
4)大兵小将
5) 稣乞儿

Such a busy new year but too bad there is no cinema at Mersing :-(

Comments

cy said…
hahaha, i know the feeling when u are away fr KL. we wait for u to do the movie marathon ar, start with 72 tenants.

Popular posts from this blog