2009

Wah....22 days to year end. Looking into year 2009, What you have done? I have very simple resolution for year 2009, stay happy & healthy. Sound simple but it difficult to judge. I have not taking much MC this year so I guess still consider healthy. It's just have to take care on my stomach. To stay happy........let's recall a bit

New thing that I have tried
1) White Water Rafting
2) JTI Badminton Tournament
3) Treasurer Hunt
4) Towerthon

Thing that I missed
1) Ups
2) Shape Run
3) Dukethon
4) Lee Hom & Eason Concert

Places that I go
1) Bangkok + Pattaya
2) Singapore x5 (more to business)
3) Taipei (soon)
4) Penang x2
5) Melaka x2
6) Cameron Highland
7) Terengganu
8) Genting Highland
9) Bidor + Kampar
10) Broga hills

Thing that I have bought
1) MP4 Philip Go Gear SA52XX
2) Nokia Supernova 7610
3) Ipod Shuffle 2GB (free)
4) Acer Aspire 4736G
5) Smart Tag

Books that I read
1) Twilight
2) Newmoon
3) Eclipse
4) Breaking Dawn (half way)

to be continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

健康的活动

3年了