Welcome my new hair style

At last I get my hair cut to short.

I have thinking to change hair style since last year. However, there is no such saloon that I trust. Today, I pay a visit to this saloon that I always trusted but he never make such suggestion to me previously. That is my I still keep my hair long. Until today, He suddenly ask 'Why not cut it short?' And without think further, I agreed.

ChewB was shocked where just a few minute time, my hair boh liao. She never expect me to do such decision in just a minutes. Actually, I miss my hair also but it so free without the hair kacauing me.

Won't be posting any photo here. Keep it as suprise.
Let see what is your reaction when you meet me.

Comments

KA said…
new hairstyle?? no pic one???
Admired UCHY said…
Don't want to attach la. Suprise ma...

Popular posts from this blog