15 cents is nothing
What we can buy with 15 cents? I think we still can buy sweet. Have no idea how 15 cents can make our life better.
Impact of 78 cents already reflected in our daily life. Everything increase - food & necessities. I can feel the impact when I was tapuaing food during the lunch time. No more RM3++ of economic rice. Huh!!
Frankly speaking if you are doing business, will you reduce your selling price when petrol is cheaper. haha..crazy thinking.
Why never think properly when decide to increase the petrol price? Sekejap increase sekejap reduce. So childish.
Impact of 78 cents already reflected in our daily life. Everything increase - food & necessities. I can feel the impact when I was tapuaing food during the lunch time. No more RM3++ of economic rice. Huh!!
Frankly speaking if you are doing business, will you reduce your selling price when petrol is cheaper. haha..crazy thinking.
Why never think properly when decide to increase the petrol price? Sekejap increase sekejap reduce. So childish.
Comments